One Lovely Bog Award/Thank you “Linsday is Vegan!”
I am so honored and thrilled to receive my first blog award! My heartfelt thanks goes out to Lindsay of Linsday is Vegan for nominating me for the award. I’m only a couple of months into this whole blogging thing and already I’ve met so many awesome people who’ve inspired and encouraged me. Lindsay is one of the best! Check out her blog for fabulous recipes and mouth-watering photography. Thanks again Linsday!!!
So the rules for receiving this award are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award
- Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know they’ve been nominated
- Resume blogging your regular posts
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I vacuum every day and am in love with my Oreck. I actually asked for it for my birthday one year.
2. I’m an ordained American Baptist Minister who went to seminary in Berkeley, California and pastored at a church for five years before taking a break to be a full-time mom.
3. I also run a jewelry business called Three Little Words.
4. I once had a fishing rod cast into my face, hooking my eyebrow. Not. Cool.
5. I just taught myself how to play bass guitar and am in my first band. Very cool.
6. I get nervous if there are 3 or more cats occupying my personal space.
7. My favorite song of all time is Man In The Mirror.
And now, spreading the love to 15 inspirational bloggers who haven’t yet received the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Wild Herbivore (You’ll see food as true art over here)
2. Kung Food (Jon is a culinary mastermind and his photos amaze. I covet his kitchen too!)
3. The Bear and the Blackberry (Their posts make you feel like you’re at their place, invited to pull up a stool and feast with friends. Simply lovely.)
4. That Was Vegan? (Love the premise of this blog. Barb creates hearty, old-time favorites that assure no one will ever miss the meat.)
5. Sophie’s Foodie Files (Sophie is one of the sweetest people you’ll meet in the blogger world. And her food is spectacular too!)
6. Ma Vie en Vert (I feel smarter, awakened and more engaged with the world around me after reading these posts.)
7. My Plant Based Family (Holly’s story about turning her family’s eating around with the help of her supportive husband is a real inspiration. Great recipes too!)
8. Gazing In (Sarah is fighting the world of processed foods one meal at a time. My bet’s on her.)
9. Raising My Rainbow (This extraordinary blog will have you laughing, crying, cheering and pondering why any mother wouldn’t love her child as C.J.’s Mom does.)
10. The Hearty Herbivore (Truly inventive cuisine, gorgeous pics)
11. me. make. do. (A personal friend who happens to be one of the most creative people I know.)
12. THE MONOLOG (A shout-out to my hubby who happens to make the most amazing instrument cases in the world, hands-down. And 100% animal-free of course!)
13. Vegan Fun and Tasty (Every recipe has that extra bit of surprise and sexiness… the Oyster Mushroom Chowder looks amazing…)
14. We Heart Vegan (Brittany and Julie are two of the most adorable vegans on the planet. Their step-by-step recipes are a feast for the eyes and belly!)
15. Made by Mike (Makes you want to be his friend. And eat his food.)
So there you have it! Thanks again to Linsday for the incredible honor. Be sure to check out her blog as well as all the others I’ve nominated here.
Happy reading, happy eating!